An ongoing outbreak of viral pneumonia was caused by a novel coronavirus in China in 2019. By March 19, over 200 thousand confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection and over 9000 deaths have been reported throughout the world. For this infectious disease, nucleic acid detection is still the gold standard for pathogenic detection. However, nucleic acid […]Read More
- Template switching in DNA replication can create and maintain RNA hairpins.
- Reasonableness of GRK Antibodies for Individual Detection and Quantification of GRK Isoforms in Western Blots.
- Appropriateness of GRK Antibodies for Individual Detection and Quantification of GRK Isoforms in Western Blots.
- SARS-CoV-2 lgM/lgG antibody detection confirms the infection after three negative nucleic acid detection
- CRISPR-Cas, a robust gene-editing technology in the era of modern cancer
isotopes baseball isotopes definition isotopes examples isotopes meaning isotopes of carbon isotopes of hydrogen isotopes of oxygen isotopes park isotypes panela panela cheese panel azure panel control panel data panel de control panel discussion paneles japoneses paneles sandwich paneles solares paneles solares para casa paneling paneling for walls panel interview panelist panel ready dishwasher panel ready refrigerator panel schedule panel schedule 2019 panel station panel truck pcr pcr meaning rna-seq rna definition rnai rna polymerase rna reset rnase rna sequencing rnation login rna transcription rnav rna vaccine rna virus rna vs dna