The evolutionary origin of RNA stem structures and the preservation of their base-pairing under a spontaneous and random mutation process have puzzled theoretical evolutionary biologists. DNA replication-related template switching is a mutation mechanism that creates reverse-complement copies of sequence regions within a genome by replicating briefly along either the complementary or nascent DNA strand. Depending […]Read More
- Template switching in DNA replication can create and maintain RNA hairpins.
- Reasonableness of GRK Antibodies for Individual Detection and Quantification of GRK Isoforms in Western Blots.
- Appropriateness of GRK Antibodies for Individual Detection and Quantification of GRK Isoforms in Western Blots.
- SARS-CoV-2 lgM/lgG antibody detection confirms the infection after three negative nucleic acid detection
- CRISPR-Cas, a robust gene-editing technology in the era of modern cancer
isotopes baseball isotopes definition isotopes examples isotopes meaning isotopes of carbon isotopes of hydrogen isotopes of oxygen isotopes park isotypes panela panela cheese panel azure panel control panel data panel de control panel discussion paneles japoneses paneles sandwich paneles solares paneles solares para casa paneling paneling for walls panel interview panelist panel ready dishwasher panel ready refrigerator panel schedule panel schedule 2019 panel station panel truck pcr pcr meaning rna-seq rna definition rnai rna polymerase rna reset rnase rna sequencing rnation login rna transcription rnav rna vaccine rna virus rna vs dna